ADULT TTT COURSE OVERVIEW
Our course is designed to ensure that an individual who is required to deliver training to end users understands how adults learn and how to communicate and provide instruction to the end user that is effective.
In order to receive a certificate of competency, the participant must achieve a passing grade of 85% in order to pass this program
Our course condensed and set up for the participant to deliver EKG hazard specific training platforms (Currently 16 Titles)
Course Duration and Requirements
Course duration: 4 Hours
This course and program is designed around EKG’s own awareness training platforms and is designed to aid the participant in understanding adult learning and how to effectively deliver our hazard specific modules. This is a mandatory pre-requisite in order to attend EKG’s TTT titles.
By the end of this course, participants will understand the current adult learning concepts and how to engage their participants. On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss principles of adult learning
- Identify the fundamentals of effective communication
- Apply facilitation tools and tips
- Deal with training challenges
- Be able to address challenges in delivering training
- Deliver an effective EKG titled hazard specific training module