WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AWARENESS AND PREVENTION COURSE
Our course was developed to give participants more than just knowledge about the law; it will also give participants a better understanding of the different aspects involved with how to effectively manage the issues that may affect their workplace.
In order to receive a certificate of competency, the participant must achieve a passing grade on the written in-class test.
Our course is designed in accordance Bill 132.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to provide awareness level training to in-house employees on the following topics:
- Identify requirements for protecting workers from violence and harassment in the workplace
- Identify factors that contribute to violence and harassment
- Identify sources of violence and harassment
- Break down the definition of sexual harassment
- Discuss factors that define sexual harassment
- Identify workplace violence and harassment legislative requirements
Course Duration and Requirements
Course duration: 4 Hours
This course and program is designed around EKG’s own awareness training platforms and requires the participant to attend our pre-requisite Adult Learning Train the Trainer program.