Health & Safety Specialists
Our H&S Specialists have a broad knowledge base and can identify and solve complex Health and Safety issues while improving the client’s Health and Safety program through a wide variety of activities. EKG health and safety personnel are registered and certified under one or more of the following designations CRSP, CSP or CHSC.
Services Provided by EKG
- Employee training programs for all industry groups
- Workplace audits, focused on identifying issues that affect or limit the effectiveness of the clients program
- Management system auditing and program development to COR, Workwell or best in class.
- Health and Safety professional training and Train the Trainer programs for topics that affect most client sites
- Conduct Risk assessments from corporate oversite to field level risk assessments.
- Designated Substances/Toxic material control programs
- Visual factory solutions to Lockout/Tagout and Confined Space Entry/Rescue
- MOL JHSC Certification Level I and II (Certification through our program partner HSPI)
- Claims Management & Return To Work (RTW) plans for both occupational and non-occupational injuries
Certifications and Qualifications
- Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
- Certified Health and Safety Consultants