Industrial HygienistsAn industrial hygienist has a background in engineering, chemistry, physics, or a closely related biological or physical science background. Industrial Hygiene is a science and art devoted to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, prevention, and control of those environmental factors or stresses arising in or from the workplace which may cause sickness, impaired health and well being, or significant discomfort among workers, or the general public.
Using our experiences from the diversity of our client base ensures our industrial hygienist professionals can develop solutions to your needs.
Services Provided by EKG
- Employee training on all a wide variety of topics
- Workplace audits focused on identifying ergonomic risk factors, and the effectiveness of return to work programs
- Conducting industrial hygiene assessments for chemical and physical hazards
- Development of programs to protect workers, including creating risk assessments
- Review and development of MSDS/SDS’s intended for use by clients